Monday, January 11, 2010

Plumber Reviews

Recently I was talking to a friend of mine named Carson who runs a website that does reviews of Alpharetta plumbing companies, when he gave me some information on how he reviews companies that I thought would be cool to share here in the blog. He primarily searches websites like Kudzu.com, MerchantCircle.com, insiderpages.com, angieslist.com and a few others. He basically takes his time to read at least 50 reviews(if available) on each company and then he tracks down the review writers to verify their experience. I was quite shocked and asked him how successful he is at getting responses from these reviewers. He said that he gets responses better than 50% of the time primarily because he only contacts people who actively use the various platforms where the reviews are posted. His whole goal is to cut through the crap that lots of companies now flood the internet with and make sure that when people read a review they can trust what they read. His reviews are really awesome and he is going to help out a lot of people. Not only does he review plumbers in Alpharetta, he also reviews plumbers in Marietta, and most of the entire metro Atlanta area. If you are looking for a plumber in Atlanta, you will definitely want to check out his site first. Now I've known Carson for quite some time and I asked him why he is doing what he is doing and he gave a rather curious answer. He said something to the effect of "screwing people gets old and he needs to do something to clear his conscience". I thought for a while and said well if that is the case then I will do my best to help you and I promised him that I would send him a little traffic by doing a write-up on his site on this blog. So make sure you check out his site and leave him a comment telling him to keep up the good work.

2 comments:

  1. This nice article encouraged me very much! Bookmarked your blog, very interesting topics just about everywhere that I read here! I appreciate the information, thanks.

    Duct Cleaning Miami

    ReplyDelete
  2. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content. Best cordless power tool set

    ReplyDelete