Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bathroom Articles

I got some great feedback on the last post that I did where I share several bathroom resources with you folks so I wanted to take a moment and share some additional resources that I have come across and wanted to share those with you all as well. I was checking out one of my favorite sites which is hubpages.com and I came across a couple of bathroom related posts by one of the top authors on hubpages. The author's name is habee and she has some really great posts. Her posts span several different areas and it was interesting to read about both her knowledge of home and bathroom decor while also reading her souther cuisine recipes. Two of the bathroom hubs that I really like dealt with modern bathroom designs. The first was a hub about frameless shower doors. Now as many of you know I have been long considering a major bathroom remodel and after having read a few articles on this topic recently I am leaning more and more toward giving it a go. I just think that the beauty of these frameless shower doors is something to really behold. Now if you are going to go with the frameless shower door, I don't think you can just have an old fashioned boring porcelain sink. Nope, I think you need to step the budget up and go for a vessel sink. The variety and styles of vessel sinks that are available these days is really something to behold. You may or may not know that these sinks are really a throwback style to days in the past. Before the advent of modern plumbing people used to wash up in vessel style sinks that held water that would serve as a washing area. Its interesting how what was old becomes new and whats new becomes old. Anyway in addition to that cool hub on frameless shower doors, I also read a cool hub about small bath tubs. These bathtubs are really gaining in popularity as well and if I decide to add one one of these little guys might definitely be an option. Since most of the space in my bathroom is taken up by the oversized shower, it might be cool to add a little clawfoot bathtub to give it a nice modern/classic juxtaposition. Well I hope you enjoy those articles. Stay tuned for more cool bathroom resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment