Thursday, May 20, 2010

Plumbing Advice from Atlanta Plumbers

For those of you who don't know, my buddy Carson runs a plumbing website called Atlanta Plumbers. This site provides some really useful information for anyone out there who is need of locating a reputable plumbing company in the Atlanta, GA area. I was talking to Carson about what he plans on doing with the site and he told me that he has some big plans including providing a potential plumbing marketplace where consumers could negotiate directly with licensed plumbers. He is the ambitious type so it will be nice to see what comes of it. If you haven't checked out any of his sites before I would suggest that you take a look at it and let me know what you all think. He is pretty much the best plumber I know and anytime I have a problem I call him. He can usually walk me through how to fix the issue right over the phone and if he can't he's always willing to help in any way he can.

OK so enough about Carson, let me give you all some bit of useful information for taking the time to read today's post. You probably saw the title and saw plumbing advice and may now be thinking where the heck is my plumbing advice? Well patience, patience young grasshopper, here it comes. If you are new to cold weather climates you may be unaware of the fact that pipes can freeze and burst causing major water damage on cold winter nights. To prevent this from happening there are a variety of things that can be done. One of which is to leave your faucets dripping when you know the temperature is going to drop below freezing that evening or will be freezing throughout the day. Even the smallest trickle of water from a faucet can keep water flowing through all of your plumbing pipes and this will prevent those pipes from freezing, bursting, and causing you a major headache.

2 comments:

  1. You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog. Thanks
    Plumbers in Atlanta Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog. Thanks plumbers agree

    ReplyDelete